Established Family Law Firm Assists Westport Clients
Effective legal representation in Connecticut for the issues that strike close to home
When a legal issue is hanging over your family, casting doubt about your future and your security, it’s important to get trustworthy advice and effective representation from an attorney who truly understands this area of the law. Needle | Cuda is a boutique law firm dedicated entirely to the practice of family law. Our sharp focus makes us aware of the nuances that can be decisive in complex litigation and enables us to keep pace with developments in the law, so we can better serve our clients. We also limit the number of cases we accept so we can give each client the personal attention they deserve. Located in Westport, our knowledgeable attorneys serve clients throughout Fairfield County and the surrounding areas.
A full-service family law firm addressing your most urgent concerns
At Needle | Cuda, we are determined to protect your rights and work tirelessly toward comprehensive, lasting solutions to your family law problems. Clients trust us to manage a wide range of issues, including:
- Divorce — If you are ready to dissolve your marriage, we can help you resolve all of your ancillary issues effectively to start the next phase of your life on a favorable footing. Our divorce attorneys are adept at reaching marital settlements through negotiation and mediation, but we can also litigate aggressively when necessary. We have vast experience with high-net-worth divorces, so you can trust us to manage the equitable distribution of your property with great care and attention to detail.
- Alimony — We help clients negotiate spousal support solutions as part of a marital settlement agreement and obtain fair alimony orders in contested divorce actions. We also represent clients in actions to modify alimony orders whenever a change in circumstances leads them to revisit the issue.
- Child custody — We represent parents in child custody disputes arising during and after divorce and in connection to paternity actions. We understand your relationship with your child, as well as your child’s health and welfare, are of paramount importance, so we work tirelessly to protect your parental rights and resolve custody matters for the good of your children.
- Visitation rights — When parents do not share residential custody, scheduling visits with the noncustodial parent can present many challenges. We represent parents in disputes over visitation, including allegations of interference and parental alienation. We also represent third parties, such as grandparents and siblings, seeking visitation with a child.
- Relocation — One of the greatest challenges in child custody litigation arises when a custodial parent seeks to move out of the state or at a distance that makes regular joint custody or visitation impossible. In relocation disputes, we work to find creative solutions that advance your children’s best interests and also safeguard your parental rights.
- Prenuptial agreements — If you are contemplating marriage, you should consider the additional financial security that a premarital agreement can provide. We negotiate and draft effective and enforceable prenuptial agreements. We also have extensive experience in divorce litigation where prenups were essential to the resolution of our client’s financial issues.
- Restraining orders — Domestic violence puts everyone involved at risk. If you need protection from an abusive family member or intimate acquaintance, or if you have been accused of abuse, we can provide the determined representation you need in hearings related to domestic violence restraining orders.
No matter the issue, you can rely on Needle | Cuda for personalized attention, capable case management, and determined representation from our first meeting to the successful resolution of your family legal issue.
Contact our family law firm for savvy and straightforward legal counsel in Westport, CT.
If you have an urgent family law issue in Fairfield County, Needle | Cuda is ready to help. We provide highly responsive service and effective representation focused on positive results. To reserve a consultation, call us today at 203-429-4151 or contact our Westport office online.