Determined Family Law Firm Assists Clients in Dutchess, Putnam, Westchester Counties and New York City
Effective legal representation in New York for parent-child issues and other domestic matters
Needle | Cuda is a boutique law firm focused on the practice of divorce and family law. Well-established in Connecticut, we have expanded to neighboring Brewster, New York, where our knowledgeable team of licensed New York attorneys maintains the high quality and sharp focus on family law that has served our Connecticut clients so well over the years. We accept only a limited number of clients at a time, so that we can give each of them the individual attention they deserve. We are determined to protect your rights and strive tirelessly toward effective solutions to your family law problems.
Astute lawyers secure a wide variety of family law orders and agreements for their clients
New York family law involves a multitude of issues besides divorce. These may be settled either by agreement of the parties or an order of the Superior Court or Family Court. Among the issues we help with are:
- Premarital agreements — We can help you avoid future uncertainty over potential issues before you marry by negotiating and preparing an enforceable premarital agreement. We have also contested harmful and legally invalid premarital agreements when doing so serves our clients’ interests.
- Postnuptial Agreement – In contract to a prenuptial agreement which is signed before a couple is married, a postnuptial agreement is signed after. Both agreements serve the same purpose, so it is never too late to secure the financial protection that you may need in the event of a divorce.
- Custody actions — Whether or not you ever married, we can assist you as you seek custody of your children, whether physical (the right to have the children stay primarily with you), legal (the right to make decisions for your child) or both. We can also help you with visitation rights and, in appropriate cases, help other family members such as grandparents obtain custody or visitation rights.
- Paternity and child support — The identity of a child’s father may be crucial to proving his entitlement to parental rights or his obligation to pay child support. We represent all of the parties involved, whether they are the mother, alleged father or child.
- Orders of protection — If you are the victim of domestic abuse by a present or former spouse, family member, co-parent of your child or a partner in an intimate relationship, we can help you protect yourself through an order of protection and help enforce it if it is violated.
- Relocation — If a custodial parent seeks to move out of state or far enough away to frustrate the other parent’s joint custody or visitation rights with the child, we will work toward a solution that protects the best interests of the child and your parental rights.
- Enforcement and modification of existing orders — If you need to enforce or modify an existing custody, support or other divorce or family law order, we will represent you with determination.
You can trust us to provide the same personalized, zealous and shrewd representation in everything we do.
Needle | Cuda’s New York practice serves clients in Scarsdale, Chappaqua, Larchmont, Pound Ridge, Armonk, Rye, Bronxville, Briarcliff Manor, Bedford, Harrison, and Tarrytown.
Contact our New York divorce lawyers for savvy and straightforward legal counsel
If you have a family law problem of any kind in Dutchess, Putnam, Westchester County, or New York City, Needle | Cuda is ready to help. We provide highly responsive service and effective representation focused on positive results. To arrange a consultation, call us today at 203-557-9500 or contact us online.